No results were found for your request!
3:18 pm By Ziad Khalil Abu ZayyadA thousands stars and a Moon to follow…a Sun that did not rise since a time that no one Read More »
7:39 pm By Ziad Khalil Abu ZayyadThose who seem to be the right people to believe are the most suspicious to be deceiving you. “There is nothing more deceptive than an Read More »
2:55 pm By Ziad Khalil Abu ZayyadHatred, Poverty, Injustice, despair, corruption and Chaos….these are words that describe the Holy Land at this time of history. It is called holy but it has Read More »
Donate to support the Middle East Post
- Last week Turkey helped rebels retake a key Syrian border town
- Why is Turkey sending tanks in?
- Residents, rebels leave besieged city of Daraya
- ISIS video shows boys executing prisoners
- Why US, UK are key to ending Yemen horror
- Iran intercepts US destroyer
- Burkini bans: Is France turning into Iran?
- Why some Israeli Americans back Trump
- 'Soldiers sense a weakening ISIS'
- Child suicide bomber stopped; 3 on loose
- National burkini ban would be 'unconstitutional' – French interior minister
- Gypsies forced out of Ukrainian village, violence erupts following killing of 8yo girl (VIDEO)
- ‘Where is the city?’ US soldiers arrive in German town, mistaking it for Liechtenstein
- Downing of Russian Su-24 bomber contributed to delay of Ankara’s Syria op – report
- Сivilians reported killed as Turkey targets Kurdish positions in Syria
- Central Italy rocked by new 4.4 aftershock following deadly earthquake
- Fly to Europe: German NGO wants to help refugees reach EU by plane
- Teen attacks priest with ax, attempts to detonate bomb in crowded Indonesian church